AinaClean agrees to adhere to all applicable United States federal and state laws, statutes, and regulations relating to the collection and use of personal information from Site visitors.
Information we collect:
AinaClean collects two basic types of information – personal information and anonymous information – and we may also combine anonymous information and your personal information with other information in a way that it is not associated with you, to create aggregated information. We may collect the following categories of information.
• Personal information you provide when you create an account, which may include your first and last name, country of residence, gender, date of birth, email address, photographs, username and password.
• Personal information you provide when you request information or purchase products or services from us, whether on our Site or through our Applications, including your postal address, telephone number and payment information.
• Personal Information you provide in public forums on our Site and Applications such as quotes, comments, photographs, videos, or other digital media.
• Personal Information sent either one-to-one or within a limited group using our message, chat, post or similar functionality, where we are permitted by law to collect this information.
• Personal Information you provide to us when you use our Site and Applications, our Applications on third-party sites or platforms, such as social networking sites, or link your profile on a third-party site or platform with your registration account.
• Location information when you visit our Site or use our Applications, including location information either provided by a mobile device interacting with one of our Site or Applications, or associated with your IP address, where we are permitted by law to process this information.
• Usage, viewing and technical data, including your device identifier or IP address, when you visit our Site, use our Applications on third-party sites or platforms, or open emails we send.
AinaClean Site and Applications are intended for general audiences and are not directed to children under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16 without obtaining parental consent. If you are under 16 years of age, then please do not use or access our Site or Applications at any time or in any manner. If we learn that personal information from children under the age of 16 has been collected without verifiable parental consent, then we will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your children under 16 years of age has obtained an account on our Site or through our Applications, please alert us at INFO@AINACLEAN.COM so that we can delete your child’s personal information from our systems.
How we collect information:
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold AinaClean harmless and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of the Site.
CHOICE OF LAW
The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, United States of America, without regard to conflict of laws provisions. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the federal or state courts in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Site. Use of the Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and AinaClean as a result of this agreement or use of the Site. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and AinaClean with respect to the Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and AinaClean with respect to the Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
AinaClean reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your right to use the Site and any rights provided to you under these terms at any time, without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Site, if you fail to comply with any term or provision. Upon termination, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this Site, as well as all copies of such materials.